Balika Vadhu | बालिका वधू | Anandi And Jagya Plan Kalyani'S Secret Birthday Celebrations
10:25
Reddit
Anandi persuades Jagya to get a bunch of raw bananas from the graden to cheer the people up at home with its dish. The delicious dish satisfies Kalyani's taste buds. Anandi and Jagya go to the market to buy confectioneries and other things for birthday celebrations.
#ColorsTV
To subscribe this channel go to: inlabel.info
To download the Voot app please click on the link :
IOS: apps.apple.com/in/app/voot/id1011777157
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tv.v18.viola
Fire TV: www.amazon.in/Viacom18-Media-Pvt-Ltd-Originals/dp/B01N2PCGG3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=voot+tv&qid=1595417708&s=mobile-apps&sr=1-1
To go to the playlist please click: inlabel.info/put/PLcC6hSpO26KtjG8o8gwPLtU1-Xg-vyPk_
Follow us on:
Facebook: facebook.com/ColorsTV
Instagram: instagram.com/colorstv/
The accuracy, completeness, currency and/or suitability of the above video description is not endorsed by its licensor or broadcaster or the Channel. They shall not be liable for loss and/or damage arising from the video description.

ਟਿੱਪਣੀਆਂ
  • Gaɴesʜ ff
    Gaɴesʜ ff

Very bad

• Hajaree Lal
    Hajaree Lal

Next episode please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

• Avnish Kumar
    Avnish Kumar

My favourite show

• mayur kumar
    mayur kumar

Equipment

• Pankaj Jain
    Pankaj Jain

😁😁😁😁

• Nisha Gope
    Nisha Gope

Episode 47 post karo

• MrSujeetYT
    MrSujeetYT

""""""""Any Students whose exam preparation is running in background,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😁😊🙃 Best of luck 👍👍❤️

• Sushant Sing Rajput 1k challenge
    Sushant Sing Rajput 1k challenge

हे भगवान!जो मेरा कमेन्ट पढ रहा हे उसके माँ_ पपा लम्बी उम्र हो।💯💯❤️💔💖🍇🥀💖🍇🍇

• Jattey Balliley
    Jattey Balliley

The Loudoun County Council passed a resolution on the afternoon of March 3, 2021 to raise awareness of the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, including forced organ harvesting. This is the fourth Virginia county to pass a resolution condemning the CCP’s forced organ harvesting this year. Phyllis J. Randall (first from right), Chair At-Large of Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, and Koran T. Saines (second from left), Vice Chairman of Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, joins Falun Gong practitioners for a photo. Loudoun County has a population of more than 410,000. The United States Census Bureau ranked Loudoun as the wealthiest county in the U.S. for more than ten consecutive years. Drawn by high-quality schools, a large number of Chinese immigrants recently moved there. Chair of Loudoun County Board of Supervisors: Grateful for Practitioners' Raising Awareness Phyllis J. Randall, Chair of the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, who sponsored the resolution, said, “I didn’t know [forced organ harvesting by the CCP] was happening. Therefore, I am grateful to Falun Gong practitioners for telling the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors about this.” Ms. Randall said that the CCP’s forced organ harvesting is murder and a terrorist act. She said that she felt the kindness of Falun Gong practitioners. “Although they are safe in the United States, they are worried about the safety of others and hope to stop this terrible act,” she said. Regarding Falun Gong practitioners’ efforts to raise awareness, Ms. Randall said they wanted people to learn about the forced organ harvesting so that they could stop it. “I’m very impressed with this,” she said. She said county, city, and state governments across the U.S. should join together and say no to the CCP’s forced organ harvesting. She hopes the federal government will take action against the CCP, including using trade, economic and other sanctions to help stop this crime. Chair Randall said the resolution would be submitted to the Virginia Governor and congressional members.

• Mohini Kamble
    Mohini Kamble

Thank you

• Mohini Kamble
    Mohini Kamble

Please next episode upload please😫🙏🙏💓😫🙏🙏💓😫🙏🙏💓😫🙏🙏💓😫🙏🙏💓😫🙏🙏💓

• Ram Bhagat
      Ram Bhagat

Gm

• Abhi Rathod
      Abhi Rathod

• Abhi Rathod
      Abhi Rathod

• Najmin Shaikh
    Najmin Shaikh

Episode 46plz

• The MKS YT
    The MKS YT

"" Any " School " College " Students" Here ""💓

• Kajal Kumari
      Kajal Kumari

Jdjguiadajko

• kumar dhimal
      kumar dhimal

Here I am from school student from 🇳🇵 Nepal 🇳🇵

• Subhash Rathor
    Subhash Rathor

10,10 minit ka vidies bega karo

• Rubul Choudhury
    Rubul Choudhury

Sweetest Part In Life Is 2 Carry All The Memories In Life. But. . Toughest Part Is 2 Say Good Bye To The Person Who Is Behind Those Memories..!!!

• Dilip Dilip Thavaliya
      Dilip Dilip Thavaliya

Dvvv

• Dilip Dilip Thavaliya
      Dilip Dilip Thavaliya

Dffhc

• Sanvaj ali
      Sanvaj ali

Replies

• Sanvaj ali
      Sanvaj ali

Replie

• Rahish Dev
    Rahish Dev

Wow

• anjali_ sorari
    anjali_ sorari

• jhansi ss
    jhansi ss

Telugu plz

• Dr Asad fitness
    Dr Asad fitness

amazing video i love ur videos hi guys come check my channel for fitness workouts weight loss weight gain scientific knowledge and much more

• Nallamsetti Jyothi
    Nallamsetti Jyothi

Telugu please I'm one of your subscriber

• Anwar Hossain
    Anwar Hossain

First comment

ਅੱਗੇ
Pagal Biwi Aur Chor | BakLol Video
19:15
3.4 ਮਿਲੀਅਨ
Pagal Biwi Aur Chor | BakLol Video
19:15